Thursday, November 20, 2008

Night One

So it has begun, the greatest adventure/undertaking that I have ever taken. I am deciding to dedicate my time and energy in teaching my friend. Yes, he is going to become just as good if not even better than I am at picking up women.

Our day was rather fun, picking up different articles of clothing for him and essentially transforming this one time loser, into an animal. Yes, as soon as he put on his new clothes, women started noticing him right away. This is not a fluke. It's sort of like a snake changing its old skin, and transforming into something noticeable and in some ways, sexy.

When you stand out, people will notice you every time and that is the entire point of pea cocking. A male pea cock spreads out its wings in attempts of picking up or rather attracting a female peacock. Same applies for males of the human type.

Tonight, all I want him to do is enjoy this new way of thinking, this new way of life that is not only going to change his social structure and sex life, but also his life. This shit, once it hits you, it is for life. You become a strong, better person and that's the way it should be.

Tonight, he is going to get his first number, and I am going to be there to witness it. It's like watching your children grow up, or so I hear since I have none to speak of. It has begun and it won't stop. Question is; is he ready for the ride, because there are no seat belts in the world that will make him stop or make this ride stop. Hang on to your panties ladies, because they're about to drop. ;)

No comments: