Friday, November 21, 2008

Night Two

Night one was a great one to start out with.  My friend (who I shall call Five for now) and I started the night out by getting him prepared for the night ahead and just going over some of the basics of the game, such as openers and conversational structure.

As any newbie would, he was rather nervous.  I felt that I needed to prove a point to him, so when I saw the first set of the night, I started going to work.

It was about ten o'clock, and we went to a place called Lemon, where another PUA friend of mine has bar tending.  A blonde girl and her brunette friend sat behind us and were having a delightful conversation while Fiver and I were just joking around and having a good time.

When the blonde walked by me to go to the bathroom, she "accidentally" bumped into me.  She said she was sorry and I told her that she should be, and from that point it was on like Donkey Kong.

Within a few minutes, my friend and I were "leaving" before the conversation evolved into something deeper and I ultimately got a kiss close, despite the fact that she had a boyfriend.  If I had to guess, I'd say she was an HB9.

After watching me do my thing, Fiver decided to open a set himself, in which he lasted for quite a while and even held a decent conversation.  

It's funny watching people evolve directly in front of you.  It's only the first step, but now comes night two.

We will be prowling Milwaukee street.  His mission: Number close.

No comments: